|대상||성인(Intermediate) ~ 성인(Advanced)|
Collins Skills for the TOEIC Test Speaking & Writing
- Student Book with CD
Collins Skills for the TOEIC Test: Speaking & Writing
TOEIC is a test of English proficiency for people in the workplace seeking to work in an international environment or looking for promotion within their organization. The TOEIC test questions simulate real-life situations relevant to the global workplace. Score reports for candidates provide accurate, meaningful feedback about a test taker's strengths and weaknesses.
Collins Skills for TOEIC focuses on helping learners handle the integrated skill aspect of the TOEIC test, where they are required to produce responses based on mixed input.
• Every unit contains
- Quick Guide summary, giving you an easy reference overviews of every question type in the test
- Walk Through explanation, taking you through the test in closer detail
- Get it Right tips and tasks, with practical strategies to help you identify correct answers
- Progressive Practice section, providing step-by-step support for each question type; increasing confidence as you work through the Get Ready, Get Set, and Go for the TOEIC Test practice stages
- Answer Analysis feature, helping you learn to identify and eliminate wrong answers
• Further features
- Challenges and Solutions section, helping you to overcome the biggest challenges of the test
- Review Test sections, offering timed practice for each skill in a simulated test environment
- MP3 audio CD, with sample responses for the speaking test